The Knights of Meaford Junior "A" Tier II program has been designed around the development and exposure of young American hockey players between the ages of 15-21 here in Canada. The players we develop have the aspirations of playing at the upper level whether it be NCAA, Major Junior or professional. The Knights offer a program unlike any Junior program in Ontario. With the amount of ice-time our program offers along with excellent coaching and a disciplined organization, The Knights is the perfect fit for any developing hockey player looking for exposure.
Playing Junior hockey in Canada is a privilege and an excellent opportunity to really get educated and improve at the game of hockey. This program far exceeds any training program in terms of development and dedication to the game. The coaching staff is dedicated and focused on creating a program where players can feel they have benefitted from playing with our hockey team. Below is an example of some of the benefits our program has to offer:
1. 4 On-Ice Practices a Week - Team Development Practices - Individual Skill Development Practices
2. 42 Game Competitive Schedule - Transportation by luxury coach bus - Post-game food provided - Team tape, laces etc.
3. GMHL Showcase Tournament - Scouts from NCAA, Major Junior and NHL will be in attendance - Minimum 4 games to be able to showcase to scouts - Hotel, food and transportation for entire tournament
4. Off-Ice Training - Gym membership - Video analysis of team play and individual play to educate and improve development - Plyometrics and monitored off-ice training to improve agility, explosiveness, power and strength
5. Knights' Official On and Off Ice Gear - Game and practice jersey’s, socks - Knights of Meaford track suit - Knights of Meaford hockey bag
6. Full Time Coaching Staff
7. Community Involvement - Players will be deeply involved with the Meaford community. This will include school visits, mentorship programs and Meaford community event apperances (ie. fairs, festivals)
8. 2 Weeks of Intense Pre-Season Training camp - In-residence at Knights training facilities, includes room & board, on and off ice training, team bonding activites.
The Knights of Meaford are excited to begin this season and look forward to speaking with players and parents about their interest in this exclusive program. Please contact Head Coach Nathan Parrish for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org.